Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-15)
Hi

Since I am new to the forum, I want to be sure that I understand the format. It is my understanding that if I have a question, you would like me start a new thread, even for a topic that was previously discussed. So for example, if I want to ask a NEW question about the sweep ease brush not covered in previous threads, you would rather that I start a new new tread. Do I have the right?

Thanks
Joe

If you have a specific question for someone that has a product, you can always try to PM them as well.

We typically do not want old threads bumped up with new questions.

Think of the first poster to be the "owner" of that thread and they may not want tangents added that could confuse things. Although I understand this can be a little odd if a thread is discussing a particular product.

Thank Folks,
That helps.

If you have a specific question for someone that has a product, you can always try to PM them as well.

Think of the first poster to be the "owner" of that thread and they may not want tangents added that could confuse things. Although I understand this can be a little odd if a thread is discussing a particular product.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.