Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: I want to be sure

1. Back To Top    #1

I want to be sure

Hi

Since I am new to the forum, I want to be sure that I understand the format. It is my understanding that if I have a question, you would like me start a new thread, even for a topic that was previously discussed. So for example, if I want to ask a NEW question about the sweep ease brush not covered in previous threads, you would rather that I start a new new tread. Do I have the right?

Thanks
    Joe
    Indoor Endless Pool (IG). Aug 2012, 5200 Gal. Vinyl, Pleatco PWW10-M filters, Gecko controller, Laing pump, TFT 100

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: I want to be sure

Yes, if it really differs from your previous topic and doesn't tie in with it, post a new thread. That said, Don't start multiple threads on the same topic elsewhere in the forum.
    TFP Moderator
    Essential Links:
    ABC's Of Pool Chemistry, Test Kits, SLAM Your Pool
    28K Gal IG FreeForm, CLI Quartz, Pentair 36"SF & VS Pump, Dolphin M5, Rheem

3. Back To Top    #3

If you have a specific question for someone that has a product, you can always try to PM them as well.

We typically do not want old threads bumped up with new questions.

Think of the first poster to be the "owner" of that thread and they may not want tangents added that could confuse things. Although I understand this can be a little odd if a thread is discussing a particular product.
    Jason, TFP Moderator
    18k IG pebblesheen pool, Hayward ProLogic P4 w/ T-15 SWG, Pentair 1HP 2-speed Superflo, Hayward 6020 DE filter
    500 sqft Heliocol solar panels, ThePoolCleaner, TF-100 test kit w/ SpeedStir
    Pool School + Test Kit + PoolMath = A TROUBLE FREE POOL
    If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!

4. Back To Top    #4

Thank Folks,
    That helps.

Quote Originally Posted by jblizzle View Post
    If you have a specific question for someone that has a product, you can always try to PM them as well.

Think of the first poster to be the "owner" of that thread and they may not want tangents added that could confuse things. Although I understand this can be a little odd if a thread is discussing a particular product.
    Indoor Endless Pool (IG). Aug 2012, 5200 Gal. Vinyl, Pleatco PWW10-M filters, Gecko controller, Laing pump, TFT 100