I have a control panel that is completely that is not showing any power. I had this issue last year and soldered a new quarter sized capacitor on the back, which fixed the issue. I did the same last year and it corrected the problem however this time its not the case. I did smell a sort of burning smell coming from the control panel last week and I assume it is the transformer. I do know that the box is getting power because the line going to it is hot. Are there any other resistors or capacitors on these that are prone to failure? My unit is about 10 years old and I am considering just adding chlorine for the time being until this is resolved.
Thanks in advance for your help.