1/2" off level, how to make where it looks like it is level?

Aug 4, 2014
Allen, TX
I have noticed on one side that pool is 1/2" off level. Actually pool walls are level, but it seems like when liner tracks were installed that 2 pieces were not installed perfectly so now I have about 1/2" waterline out of level. It drives me crazy, as liner has these tiles that that like deltoids, so even a smallest difference in water level make a big difference in size of the tile. Is it possible to stretch rest of the pool liner downward somewhat, to get it to 1/4" difference. First I was thinking on taking the liner out of the track, but that seems a risky business, as I might not be able to put it back in, let alone raise it 1/2" more. What to do?

Look at the other side of the pool? More adult beverages? Sharpie? If the pool is level then it is level, you should not do anything to the liner that could cause damage.

I'm a block off directly across from each other. Does it bug me? Yes. Will I redo the pool? Heck no!

I don't let mine bother me. It is one of my best installs ever.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.