Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Stain in a straight line???? Help please :(

1. Back To Top    #1

Stain in a straight line???? Help please :(

Hi experts!

I Really need your help. My pool is fairly new but there are stains in it that I just don't understand. I have looked at everything I can find on the internet, on this site, read and read the pool school. I see nothing anywhere like these stains... They are in a straight line! Three straight lines from one end to the other. They are getting worse and I am afraid my new vinyl pool is ruined. It was so beautiful. Now...

We tried the vitamin C-nothing, AA -nothing, scrubbed-nothing it wont budge.

What is it and what can I do?

So Sad sad mamafish
    2014 Legacy Above ground/vinyl/Indoor pool 3200 Gal.-Sand filter/1Hp/ Pooline-Pump/Splapool 1Hp-Test kit- hth 3 way test kit and hth 6-way test strips- Taylor 2006 test kit
    TompsonTec Ion Generator-Electric SpaPak Heater & Solar Heat source-Leisure Vac automatic cleaner-Pool is in heated garage with no sunlight.

2. Back To Top    #2
    Silver Spring, MD

Re: Stain in a straight line???? Help please :(

A picture of the problem would help us a great deal.
    19K gal, vinyl, 1/2 HP WhisperFlo pump, 200 sqft cartridge filter, AutoPilot Digital SWG, Dolphin Dynamic cleaning robot
    Creator of PoolMath and Pool Calculator. Other handy links: Support this site, TF Test Kits, Pool School