Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-15)
Hi
I lost mine. Anyone know where I can order one online without having to buy new kit? :pale:
Thanks
Joe

That tube will work with either the K-2006 or the TF100, though it only reads down to 30. The K-2006 tube is slightly different, and is integrated with the main view tube assembly. The TF100 comes with a tube equivalent to the Taylor 9193, which reads down to 20. All three tubes can be interchanged in a pinch. They all use the same reagents, though they each use different maximum amounts of reagent.

Various places sell individual Taylor parts, include Taylor themselves, TFTestKits.net, and a few other Internet stores.

Paige, Jason,

Thank you so much. I have an indoor pool suspect my CYA will be lower than 30. Is the link that Paige provided correct?
Thanks
Joe

- - - Updated - - -

I am sorry, I meant, the tube with the link above reads down to 30. Do I need I need a tube that reads down to 20? I use bleach only.
thanks
joe

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.