New pool build in Houston, TX

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Love, love, love the tile - how and where you used it! The pool and deck are so elegant. I love the design. Is that an infinity edge spa? Did you say what color Pebble Sheen you're using? I can't wait to see it! (bet you can't either....:)). Keep the updates coming, and take care! Suz.

Beautiful looking pool! Love the deck and the glass tile. Suprised you didn't put some kind of water feature on your back wall. Good luck with the rest of the build.

Thank you! It was tough to come up with a nice design because of the 14ft easement at the back of the lot.

Our designer listened to our ideas and took them to the next level. We've been very impressed with our PB so far.
The water in the spa and in the pool will be at the same level. The three columns on the back wall will have sheer descents.

MMG installed the Pebble Sheen (Blue Granite) yesterday. Cleanup, acid wash and water today! :D

Super! You got the Sheen! And water today! Already have the suits and nose clips on??

Wow, a 14 ft easement. That would be tough. But ya'll made it work beautifully! From the gunite photo, you've got pipes coming out everywhere. To me, that means water movement all over the place - I love that! Serene when you want it and rumbling when you want action.

Do you have landscape plans? Who is your PB? Enjoy the day and take care! Suz.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.