Easytouch + IC + IntelliPH programming - requires two circuits?

Pentair instructions are to wire the salt cell transformer through the pump relay, not directly to the breaker. If you look at the transformer, it even says that directly on the transformer.

Nothing is connected to the AUX1 relay. I wonder if they also rewired the relays in a non-standard order??? I can't imagine why they would do that, but it is certainly possible.

Yes. And make sure that the control wires (2 wire low voltage) from IC40, IPH and pump are connected to the intellitouch and that it is programmed to know what it is controlling. If you find the right guy, he will know all of this stuff.

Is it possible to run a new conduit from the panel to the easy touch? If so I would run a 1" and pull some bigger wires to feed it so you can use it to its full potential. Then rewire it like the manual says. Manual is not crystal clear but it's not rocket science either. A good electrician can figure it out even if they have never worked on pool equipment. I did all my own wiring and it works flawlessly. It does take a bit of time to read some of the manual but there are diagrams on the panel cover.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.