SWG recommendation

beachmom

LifeTime Supporter
May 9, 2009
We are replacing our compupool SWG and would love any new info or recommendations on either the newer Compupool or any other recommendations on the best SWG to get. Or any negatives we should know now...Thanks

We have a 20x40 33000 gal vinyl liner pool

I had a cpsc-36 which was a model that had problems with the circuit board.. they did replace it, but we kept having problems and finally it just didnt work anymore. Compupool suggested we buy the newer version cpx. Is the infinity the same as the CPX? or another new one?
I have read they are better now, so hoping to just get a new updated version.. I am realizing the 36 was way too small for our pool which makes sense since we did have to run it a lot more than I thought it needed it, and even add bleach from time to time with a heavy load.. I have loved the ease of the SWG!!

Is the Circupool made by the same company as compupool? somewhere I thought I read this.. Or is it just a similar product?

where would I find who sells the Compupool Infinity to get a price? I only found someone carrying the CPX system.. Anyone else love their system or have any input, good or Bad? Love to hear what others have and like..or have trouble with.. Thanks!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.