New to me pool -- What brand is it?

Mar 19, 2015
Ward, AR
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
I bought this pool tonight. It was already taken apart and I wasn't able to find any information other than the manufacturing date of July 2006 on the part of the walls that I could see. Here are a few pictures that I was able to take tonight. We still have to go back to get the rest of the uprights & stuff but I was wondering if y'all were able to identify the manufacturer so that I could get to work on looking for a new liner. The person I bought it from said that it was a 25' pool (I'm guessing a 24' since they don't make a 25' pool that I've seen.) The walls are 52/54" tall.

It seems to be in good condition. No rust at the bottom of the walls. The walls are steel. The uprights appear to be aluminum.

IMG_2221.jpg

IMG_2222.jpg

IMG_2223.jpg
IMG_2224.jpg

I don't have a clue. No manuals or old paperwork I assume? Got a filter or a pump to possibly help match up?

Pentair pump. The sand filter has the following valve on top P/N 272526 which google says is for a Pentair Tagelus. We're going to unload it tomorrow so hopefully I'll find more/better identification.

No manuals, no paperwork. We bought it off a FB garage sale site. She bought it secondhand herself and never put it back up. We're in Shreveport and there are 2 AGP stores in town that I am aware of. Currently, one sells Backyard Leisure & Doughboys. The other sells Garden Leisure.

You should be able to drop any over lap liner into the pool. If you want a beaded liner, you'll need to see if you have the track or will need to purchase one. And lastly, is the J hook liner that hangs right over the side of the pool wall. Be sure on wall height before you purchase the liner.

In my liner fun a couple years ago, I learned that unless you have the plastic liner caps or bead receivers, a self-beading liner (like a j-Bead) was much more cost effective... but you need to be 100% sure on the diameter and wall height and don't always trust the salesperson to chose the correct part for you. If you are going for deep end, you will need an expandable and they do not come self beading.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.