Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Atlantis pool and spa (magnolia Tx) - opinions?

1. Back To Top    #1

Atlantis pool and spa (magnolia Tx) - opinions?

How was your experience with this organization installing your pool? I have heard good things about them so far!!!

Thanks

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Atlantis pool and spa (magnolia Tx) - opinions?

Paris, I am about to build my own pool but we did speak to Atlantis. Good people. There owner, Kelly, seems to have a number of posts online on another pool forum. He seems knowledgable and helpful. Kelly came from B2 pools and that owner (now owns a new company because he sold B2 to a guy who ran it into the ground) has been around a whole and seems to have taught him well. You might also like Pierce Pools if you are looking for multiple bids.

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Atlantis pool and spa (magnolia Tx) - opinions?

I have only heard great things about Atlantis Pools! I had them come out and bid - I ended up signing (last week) with a different builder - but Atlantis was in the top 2. It was really a flip of the coin for me. They are absolutely top of their game. Good luck and please post pics and updates when you get started!
    ~Wendy
    33'X17' Sports Pool (3'6"-5'-4'6") 7' flush Spa, Blue Granite PT, Waterfalls, Weeping Wall, Baja Ledge and Doggie Beach Entry! Pentair Clean and Clear 420, IntelliFlo XF Pump, SuperFlo 1.5 HP Feature Pump, MasterTemp Heater, Pal-Treo LEDs, Dolphin M4, Liquid Chlorine & TF-100 - My Build Thread