Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Greetings from Sin City

1. Back To Top    #1

Las Vegas NV

Greetings from Sin City

Thought I'd drop in and introduce myself. We live in Vegas and we're getting ready to start our owner builder. Spend a lot of time outdoors smoking and grilling and looking forward to hosting a few Q's around the pool.

Had an above ground the first summer we lived here (this is the second) and it taught me a lot about care and chemistry. Sure in-ground will be a different story.

If any of you have any grill, smoker or bbq questions feel free to hit me up.

2. Back To Top    #2
    Longview, Texas

Re: Greetings from Sin City

Hi QingGuy
    Welcome to TFP!
    Divin Dave,
    IG Vinyl, 15' x 30', 3 1/2' - 6' deep, Oval, ~15K gal, Intelliclor IC40, Intelliflo VS pump, Clean and Clear 420 Filter, auto-fill-disabled, Retrofit LED Color Light, Dolphin Nautilus Robot, TF100 Test Kit, Taylor K1766 Salt Test Kit, Tftestkit Pressure Gauge. Experience- it's what's learned just after you needed it most !!

3. Back To Top    #3
    DFW, Texas

Welcome to the forum!
    Gold Supporter, TFP Lifetime Supporter, 26,680 gal Plaster IGP 3.5 - 10' depth / Attached Waterfall Spa, Manually Chlorinated, Triton Sand Filter, 1.5 HP * 1.1 SF = 1.65 SFHP 1-speed Pentair WhisperFlo WF-26 Pump, 400K BTU NG Teledyne Laars Series One Heater, Polaris 360, Test Kit Comparison, Chlorine/CYA Chart, SLAMing Your Pool, OCLT
    A good test kit is an investment, not an expense.

4. Back To Top    #4
    Elverson Pa.

Welcome to TFP !
    24'x54" AG Morada RTR (by wilbar) 13'500 gal. Hayward Powerflo Matrix 1hp 2 speed. Hayward Perflex EC65 DE filter.

5. Back To Top    #5

I think I said Hi already, but Welcome! Enjoy the forum
    TFP Moderator
    Essential Links:
    TF-100 Test Kit, ABC's Of Pool Chemistry, Test Kits, SLAM Your Pool
    28K Gal IG FreeForm, CLI Quartz, Flagstone, 36"SF, Pentair VS Pump, EasyTouch W/Remote, Rheem 400KBTU Htr