So the salt cell hasn't been 'on' of course due to low water temps and low salt. After 120 pounds of salt added in after winter rains, tests say 3200 ppm. Salt cell still says 2750 but it will change tomorrow when it restarts. It never updates during the day.
FC was at 10 because I doused it but good with bleach yesterday because I didn't know when the salt cell would kick in.
Pretty sure the cell has kicked in now because yesterday I crushed pH down and today pH is still at 8 and FC is 10 after full sun.
So now with salt adjusted close and the cell presumably back doing its thing I can adjust the percentage run time over time by tracking the FC loss, which will also be less now that I've added in cyanuric.
Added muriatic to get pH down, cyanuric to take CYA to 60 for now and calcium to get it to 320. Those should be good starting points and can adjust anything from there incrementally as needed. Start low, don't overshoot is how I'm playing the game.