Stuff my neighbor's kids threw junk in my pool

dannieboiz

Jan 16, 2015
San Jose, CA
Just a day after getting all my chemical balanced, I come out to do another test to find almost 20 pieces of rocks in my pool along with a dirty plastic nozzle in my pool. While trying to pick those rocks I'm I broke 2 of my nets so they're going to have to stay in there until I buy some new nets. Maybe I'm imagining but my pool looks cloudy today compared to yesterday. I hope that nozzle wasn't used oil or gasoline.

I asked our nanny and she said she said she knows which side of the fence it came from. I'll go talk to the parents later but now I'm not sure what else they tossed into the pool that's not visible.

I been lagging on installing cameras back there but I'm going to mount them up now for sure.

Re: *** my neighbor's kids threw junk in my pool

I know your mad but try not to break our net nanny censor. It's the only one we have! :goodjob:

LOL thanks Casey. I was so angry and lost it.

The neighbors are nice and the kids are young. I have little ones myself so I won't elevate the situation. I just gotta make sure they know to say something to their kids so they won't do it again. They just pick the best time with it.

It would make me mad too. A good talking to parents to give a heads up may be worth more now than going to the police and making it worse. Believe me, I know I'd be mad if I found rocks in my pool! I'm lucky that I don't have small children around unless you count my granddaughter but she's still to young for that at 2 years old. Girl carries 8lb medicine balls around for fun! lol

LOL thanks Casey. I was so angry and lost it.

The neighbors are nice and the kids are young. I have little ones myself so I won't elevate the situation. I just gotta make sure they know to say something to their kids so they won't do it again. They just pick the best time with it.

That's probably the best way to handle it. It's better to vent here than on the neighbors. LOL :)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.