Dolphin triton, triton plus or z5

PoolStudent

LifeTime Supporter
May 15, 2014
Central Florida
I will be buying the Triton Plus on Monday so I was wondering if anybody had some experience with the new model. It is now top loading as well and basically comes with all the features the M4 has plus 2 years of warranty even if bought over the internet. I confirmed that with Maytronics today.
Any feedback would be great.

I'm interested in the responses to this. I'm debating a triton, triton plus and z5 at the moment. If any of them go on sale, I will pull the trigger.

I've said it multiple times, I would do the Z5. 3 year warranty is a no brainer, the different scanning is likely mostly marketing hype and I can't imagine the filters really holding that much more. As for the water holes on the bottom, that is nice if you take it out all the time, but 3 year warranty will be important if it breaks.

Epic has the Z5 on sale for 1199. Reg 1499
Free caddy
free remote
free shipping
3 year warranty

Triton for 849.00
http://epicpoolsupply.com/dolphin-oasis-pool-cleaner.php/

Since I have been a member of this forum, I've never seen it actually above the 1200 price tag, so I would call that more of a marketing ploy than anything else.

I missed getting the triton at 660 last year as the vendor ran out of supply with warranty.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.