pentair minimax 400- eo2 code-- help

I have replaced everything on this unit!! The ignitor is working fine, replaced the flame sensor, replace the high temp sensor- the unit would fire then turn off.. then fire and turn off.. I looked into the problem further and everything pointed to the power element.. I just replaced it and I verified that is it working before I installed it and now the unit won't fire!! e02- high limit code. I have good water flow.. Help!!

I have replaced everything on this unit!! The ignitor is working fine, replaced the flame sensor, replace the high temp sensor- the unit would fire then turn off.. then fire and turn off.. I looked into the problem further and everything pointed to the power element.. I just replaced it and I verified that is it working before I installed it and now the unit won't fire!! e02- high limit code. I have good water flow.. Help!!

I have checked the flow value assembly- working fine

- - - Updated - - -

I tapped on the high limit switches- after hitting the 150 limit switch, the unit fired... then turned off after a couple min.. then fired and e02 code again. probably have a faulty 150 degree switch??

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.