Pool Pump INTEX CS20110 shuts off by itself after approx 20 seconds. Stops running

Mar 20, 2015
New Orleans
Hi, I am new to this Forum and am very happy I found it. Seems like a lot of great advices and story's to find here.

I have a problem with my INTEX Krystal Clear 16" sand filter pump, model Cs20110. I have this pump since about 4 years now and never experienced an issue. Always maintained backwash and cleaned hoses, filter skimmer baskets and saltwater Electrolytic cells. I just did a back wash and cleaned hoses and filters again but the pump keeps stopping after running for a couple of seconds. After approx 20 seconds it shuts of by itself. the lights on control panel are off as well. But its not the reset bottom on the Power Plus. When I go ahead and turn power switch back of and on its starts again for a couple of seconds... Any idea what this can be?

Thanks so much for your help

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.