I'm finally getting my CYA down a little at a time

sgt173

Feb 10, 2015
Parrish,FL
After 4 times at draining off 6-8 inches of water at a time.
I'm finally getting my CYA down closer to normal and the rest of them balanced out too.
The last few test with my new R0013 regent and I think I'm at about 60 now.I started at like 190 when I moved in here!!
The old regent that came with the kit I got gave me a reading that was a lot different than when I tested with the new stuff.
Now that I got enough to R-0013 to do the full test instead of the extended one. I can play with it more to get a better idea of how to read it. It really seems to matter what kind of light you stand in don't it?
I'm getting use to using my Taylor K2006 kit practice makes perfect and someday I wont even have to look at the instructions maybe :cool:
Yesterdays test results:
FC 7
PH 7.6
TA 100
CH 275
CYA 60
I'm going to leave it there for awhile ,but I would like to get the CYA down a little more in time.
Thanks to the people at TFTestkits that helped me out with the leakage problem I had when I got my package in the mail.
I will only get my new regents from them from now on and Ill be telling my neighbors and friends about them too.
BTW the sale ends tonight at 12:00 so if you need to order more stuff you better get on it.
Thanks to all you guys on here that helped me out and answered all my stupid questions when I first got on the forum.

I would let your CYA alone and if you want it lower yet, let the Spring rain dilute it down. You are right about where you need to be in the FL Sun IMPO.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.