My wife and I just bought our first house, we and our 3 kids are very excited! But I'm a little overwhelmed with our pool / spa. I had an in ground pool growing up and it was pretty easy, there was only one valve and it had lots of settings like backwash, drain, vaccuum, etc and I could just turn it to whatever I wanted to do.
Not the case with our new pool. There are 7 different valves, 2 of them are automatic, and no labels. I will attach pictures below.
I had a pool inspector come out before we bought the house, and he was able to do whatever he wanted to do in this pool. He was able to turn on and off the fountain in the spa, adjust the power of the Kreepy Krawly, etc. I tried to pay attention to what he was doing, but I failed.
Some specific questions I have are:
- How can I adjust the power of the Kreepy Krawly?
- How can I get the Kreepy Krawly to explore the shallow end of the pool as well?
- Why does it seem like some times the Kreepy Krawly is working, but other times it appears to be doing nothing?
- How can I turn on/off the fountain in the spa?
- When I put the 3" chlorine round tablets in, do I fill the canister to the top?
- How do I figure out what all of these valves do, and how do I use them?
- Is there any other maintenance for this type of pool that I should know about?
- What exactly is happening when I push the "Spa" or "Pool" buttons?
Here are the pictures:
Any help would be greatly appreciated!