I think I broke my Great White vacuum

Limey

Jul 14, 2011
Central Florida
I recently changed the rubber gasket, and now the creepy crawly stays only on one side of the pool.

The only thing that I could have done was that I didnt put the CAM in the correct way, it has three long prongs and I was unsure if it has any particular orientation. Does the CAM on the Great White Pool cleaner require any direction to be fitted?

Also, while on the subject it no longer makes a pulsing noise like it used to, but this was the case even before I disassembled it.

You need to have the pulsing sounds. The GW uses an oscillating paddle inside the unit to produce not only forward motion but also the rotation motion which moves the three prong gear. When in the pool lift up the GW while under water and see why the paddle does not oscillate.

You need to have the pulsing sounds. The GW uses an oscillating paddle inside the unit to produce not only forward motion but also the rotation motion which moves the three prong gear. When in the pool lift up the GW while under water and see why the paddle does not oscillate.

I turned it upside down and the two semi circle objects are moving. I could here the osculating in the house before. I think this is a separate issue since I lost the oscillating noise before changing the rubber gasket. I'm thinking its suction related.

But since I opened it up it just works in one side. Does the cam have a special way of being fitted?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.