New Member - starting pool replaster/renovation

ejh04

Mar 14, 2015
Dallas, TX
We're looking at doing a pool renovation. Have a couple estimates replacing the current plaster with quartz products - SCM Diamond Brite and Wet Edge Luna Quartz. Are there differences in the products other than the colors offered? Is one more durable or preferable than the other?

Welcome to the forum!

Generally, the quality and skill of the install is most important. That said, WetEdge is in my opinion a superior product and the applicators have to be approved by, and certified by WetEdge to install it. Any builder can buy and install DB. WE has a greater variety of very high quality products. Given the two and the choices of applicators where you are, would go with WE if it were me.

Welcome to the forum!

Generally, the quality and skill of the install is most important. That said, WetEdge is in my opinion a superior product and the applicators have to be approved by, and certified by WetEdge to install it. Any builder can buy and install DB. WE has a greater variety of very high quality products. Given the two and the choices of applicators where you are, would go with WE if it were me.

What about Pebble Tec? I'm in the same boat of getting bids which will be WE or Pebble Tec. Thanks

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.