Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: BrunoBL - New to TFP, new pool

1. Back To Top    #1

Santa Catarina, Brazil

BrunoBL - New to TFP, new pool

Hi guys,

I'm new to TFP and just moved in to my new house which has my largest pool yet, at 40,000 liters. I lived in houses with pools before, but they were substantially smaller. This is about the largest I dare taking care of as a DIY job.

Southern hemisphere here, so we are still in pool season. The pool is actually very clear, no worries for now, but I will surely have lots of questions for the experts.

Kind regards to All,

2. Back To Top    #2
    Tucson, AZ

Re: BrunoBL - New to TFP, new pool

Welcome to TFP!!!

Up to a point, larger pools can be easier as far as the chemistry goes as small variations in chemicals do not make a big difference.

Please add your pool details to your signature as described HERE as it will help us help you.
    Jason, TFP Moderator
    18k IG pebblesheen pool, Hayward ProLogic P4 w/ T-15 SWG, Pentair 1HP 2-speed Superflo, Hayward 6020 DE filter
    500 sqft Heliocol solar panels, ThePoolCleaner, TF-100 test kit w/ SpeedStir
    Pool School + Test Kit + PoolMath = A TROUBLE FREE POOL
    If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!

3. Back To Top    #3
    SW PA

Welcome to TFP!
    I'd bet you my bikini you'll never get TFP water from a pool store!

24' Sharkline Venture De Filter

4. Back To Top    #4
    Longview, Texas

Hi Bruno!
    Divin Dave,
    IG Vinyl, 15' x 30', 3 1/2' - 6' deep, Oval, ~15K gal, Intelliclor IC40, Intelliflo VS pump, Clean and Clear 420 Filter, auto-fill-disabled, Retrofit LED Color Light, Dolphin Nautilus Robot, TF100 Test Kit, Taylor K1766 Salt Test Kit, Tftestkit Pressure Gauge. Experience- it's what's learned just after you needed it most !!

5. Back To Top    #5

TFP Guide
    Hudson, WI

Welcome to the forum Bruno

How about a photo or two of your pool ??
    '70s IG Vinyl 32K gal, Lazy L, Hayward SuperPump 1.5hp 120V, S240 Sand Filter W/DE
    Solar Blanket, Well Water, Borax Added, TF-100 tester. May 20 - opened for summer
    1979, 275gal Conway Emerald Spa P-100-2, ES-2 Spa Pack, bromine floater, indoor
    TF-100, Best test kit -
    Please help keep the lights on so we can be here for others, become a TFP Supporter!