Great new forum!

No suggestions...I just think the new forum is great. I've been a member of Ben's site since last year, and it is unbelievable how much great information and fellowship veteran pool owners have provided to me, a woman who never owned a pool in her life. My husband is amazed at how our pool has always looked so clean and blue, and how I know about maintaining the pool and equipment. I don't even let him touch anything!

Anyway, I'd just like to say thanks for setting up the new site, and I'll be here reading and posting often!

WOW! Thanks Judy. I'm glad you are enjoying it. The feedback is really encouraging. It's kind of strange making changes and what not, here in my study knowing that people all over the country are looking at it. You really wonder what people think. Thanks for sharing. ;)

Hey Sean,

I to wanted to thank you, I got the link via the other pool forum that I was never able to register with...even after sending emails, notes etc.

We're into our second year with our first house and first pool, we can't wait till it starts getting warmer here in DFW!!!

Thanks again...I'm sure I'll be adding some questions soon and hopefully I'll be able to add input whenever I can.

-Thomas

uwimage said:
Hey Sean,

I to wanted to thank you, I got the link via the other pool forum that I was never able to register with...even after sending emails, notes etc.

We're into our second year with our first house and first pool, we can't wait till it starts getting warmer here in DFW!!!

Thanks again...I'm sure I'll be adding some questions soon and hopefully I'll be able to add input whenever I can.

-Thomas

Happy to be of help.
There is a lot of combined experience here, so bring on the questions!

Be sure to post some picutures when you have time.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.