Fountain JVA Not Working

Jul 13, 2014
Raleigh, NC
Guys, I have a fountain in my pool and it is controlled by the iAqualink but it does not work. You can operate the JVA by the on off switch but I don't know if it is setup in the aqualink. Does anyone know how to setup the JVA so I can turn it on and off on the iaqualink. I have a Pool/Spa combo where the spa spills over into the pool. Thanks

The exact procedure varies a little from model to model. Basically, in the setup menus you assign a name to a currently unused AUX. Then assign the valve (JVA) to the same AUX. After that you should be able to turn the valve by pressing the button assigned to that AUX.

I have the Aqualink rs8 and I have upgraded it to the iaqualink 2.0. When I look at the "Assign JVA" tab it shows the intake is used and the return is used and it shows solar used and cleaner free. I do not have a solar system on the pool so I think maybe the fountain JVA is plugged into the solar connection.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.