Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Fountain JVA Not Working

1. Back To Top    #1

Fountain JVA Not Working

Guys, I have a fountain in my pool and it is controlled by the iAqualink but it does not work. You can operate the JVA by the on off switch but I don't know if it is setup in the aqualink. Does anyone know how to setup the JVA so I can turn it on and off on the iaqualink. I have a Pool/Spa combo where the spa spills over into the pool. Thanks
    32,000 gallon inground plaster pool/spa combo spillover. Aqua Rite Pro with Sense and Dispense. Jandy iAquaLink Control. Polaris 280 vac. Sheer Descent, Fiber optic deck jet water feature. Vanishing wall. Whisperflo pumps, Pentair clean and clear cartridge filters.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Fountain JVA Not Working

The exact procedure varies a little from model to model. Basically, in the setup menus you assign a name to a currently unused AUX. Then assign the valve (JVA) to the same AUX. After that you should be able to turn the valve by pressing the button assigned to that AUX.
    19K gal, vinyl, 1/2 HP WhisperFlo pump, 200 sqft cartridge filter, AutoPilot Digital SWG, Dolphin Dynamic cleaning robot
    Creator of PoolMath and Pool Calculator. Other handy links: Support this site, TF Test Kits, Pool School

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Fountain JVA Not Working

I have the Aqualink rs8 and I have upgraded it to the iaqualink 2.0. When I look at the "Assign JVA" tab it shows the intake is used and the return is used and it shows solar used and cleaner free. I do not have a solar system on the pool so I think maybe the fountain JVA is plugged into the solar connection.
    32,000 gallon inground plaster pool/spa combo spillover. Aqua Rite Pro with Sense and Dispense. Jandy iAquaLink Control. Polaris 280 vac. Sheer Descent, Fiber optic deck jet water feature. Vanishing wall. Whisperflo pumps, Pentair clean and clear cartridge filters.