Custom pool Per 103 sf max length 36', max width 26', 3.5' - 6' depth profile
Choice of standard tile, flagstone coping
1/2 inch steel throughout structure with 3" gravel subbase
tan ledge 6' x 8' with bubbler(s), steps,
2 additional benches with steps per plan
Weeping Wall D14" x H18" x L19'
Plaster Noble Tile Designer Series, Emerald Bay
950 sq ft choice of natural salt-finish concrete deck, seeded aggregate or no color skin stamped concrete
2 Flower bed area in the decking with 4" drain lines and drain heads
Removable Tequila Seating table
Digital timer RS system with freeze protection
Autofill attached to sprinkler system
Pentair Intelliflo 3hp variable-speed main pump (energy efficient)
Pentair 520 sq ft cartridge filter
Additional booster pump for water features
Pentair Racer booster pump driven pool sweep
2 skimmers, 2 1/2" dual main drains, 2" suction from skimmers
6 1 1/2" RETURN
2 Pentair LEDs
Necessary taxes included
Rock charge included
Pole, brush, maintenance kit, initial chemical supply included
Standard electric (up to 100') and plumbing runs included up to 60' to equipment
Final clean and grading included
- Looking at ditching the cleaner and getting a Robot cleaner. Should I at least have them plumb the line?
- Going to have them run the plumbing for a slide that I can install at another time.
- May switch to a salt system. How much time would I save in cleaning is it worth having to seal every year and buying a new generator every 3-5 yrs?
- About how long with a salt system until my weeping wall is turned into sand and sucked up by my vacuum?
- Is it a good idea to flagstone the tan ledge?
Thanks for the time in advance,