Any opinions on resurfacing products and colors for a central Florida pool is appreciated. Will use a premium product. Only want to do this once.
1. New screen enclosure to be built
2. Rectangular pool 3 feet to 8 feet deep
3. Full sun mid day, some shade mornings and late afternoon, evenings
4. Currently chlorine, may switch to salt after resurfacing
5. Tile is navy blue and white
6. Deck is currently off white, may be changed
I think I like bright to medium blue, but could be swayed. Post your pool pics if you like.