N Texas Waterfall/slide pool

Thanks, Kim! It was in the deep end and as we're scrambling to get kids out and everything turned off.. we're all saying no way and we're gonna be diving a looong time to find that! It was pretty amazing how fast it was sighted from the side!

I tell my friends I gotta get a pic because we're always talking on my forum how we can see heads or tails on a dime in our pools but this is REALLY small!!

They laughed because they know about my "forum" and how they (and my husband) used to think I was doing wacky things to the pool that none of the other neighbors do. Now everyone always comments on how great the water looks and my husband just says my wife does that! They ask questions now and are more curious but today they were amazed!

I had shown some of them last weekend that thread's pics that posted the difference between clear but dull water.. or sparkly TFP clear and we all saw it was a huge difference. They are really starting to understand now why I do what I do!! :)

Just wanted to say that I LOVE your pool! I used your spa as an inspiration for mine. That slide is AWESOME! I would have loved to have it but we don't have the space. Do you happen to know the length and width of your pool? I'm trying to judge what mine will actually look like.

Aww thank you! I think you will love your spa like that.. your design looks great!
Originally our size was about 31.5 x 25 but at one point I know a little had to get cut for the city 3 ft easement somewhere. .they moved in one of the curves a bit or something.
Good luck on yours.. you will be enjoying this summer!

Ready for a good swimmin n grillin day after so much rain lately! In a few, this quiet area will be full of kids yelling ..and having fun...which is exactly why we got it!
86ad7095fb41ca0d8bd63dc8c37efeda.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thanks ya'll! I asked my husband about the depth since this whole addition was his baby and he said 'Whatever it is, I wish it was a foot or 2 deeper, its almost too close to the waterfall'.
It does have a bench seat, ledge and then inset boxes in the walls on each side to put your drinks-maybe you can see depth better in this pic. Kids and adults like it in there as a cool spot :)
35828afb2d4cd154cb47da8a92c4455e.jpg

Funny, the original design had the boulders covering the stairs completely- got mixed up somewhere and they made a beautiful flagstone/moss rock wall like the spa there. Husband still wanted his rocks and they added those but the flagstone on the stairs was so pretty we didnt want to cover it all up with rocks, so it ended up this way. I would still like to see one all hidden with rocks, but we liked this way too. Sometimes the design changes as you get into it!

That would be a good option for someone who didnt want all the rocks, just leave a moss rock/flagstone wall there..clean lines going out to the waterfall ledge. I liked it that way too but SOMEBODY wanted Oklahoma rocks from his childhood there! Haha :)

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.