Where do you live?

Where do you live?

• Total voters
I recall the TF testkit guy telling me that 'by far', he ships more test kits to Texas than anywhere else.
:)

That doesn't necessarily mean that there are more of us Texans....it just proves that we're smarter!

By the way...who do we have to talk to so we can get a Lonestar State flag emoji created to punctuate all of our great posts?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
The number of people on the forum from each state roughly corresponds to the number of swimming pools in each state. According to Quantcast which measures traffic, there are more uniques (cookies) from California, then Florida, Texas, Arizona, New York, which makes sense given the populations. However, what is interesting is that in terms of page impressions, the ranking is Texas, California, Florida, Arizona, New York which means that Texans spend more time on the site in terms of looking at more pages.

I married a seventh generation Texan, do you really think she would let me live anywhere else!!

16,400 gal gunite, intelliflo pump, 400k btu heater, polaris 360, aqualink RS-6. Highland Village, TX.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.