Where do you live?

Where do you live?

• Total voters
Where is the awesome state named Florida???

I'm a texan married to a texan with texan rugrats living in texas with texan varmints and I cannot wait to move to florida. South florida. Warm, warm south florida. Maybe even the keys. All I need is a lot more money than I have right now. :-D

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Soon us northerners will awake from our frozen hibernated pool dreams and overrun this forum, :super: ready to bring our pools into the warmth. We will dazzle you with our crystal, sparkly BBB pools. :thequeen:
You just wait! :swim:

Soon us northerners will awake from our frozen hibernated pool dreams and overrun this forum, :super: ready to bring our pools into the warmth. We will dazzle you with our crystal, sparkly BBB pools. :thequeen:
You just wait! :swim:

Are you sure you want to be wasting valuable swim time doing that? I mean.....come on....your swim season is only like 17 minutes long. I'd be spending all that time in my pool; not on my computer!

:stirpot:

Are you sure you want to be wasting valuable swim time doing that? I mean.....come on....your swim season is only like 17 minutes long. I'd be spending all that time in my pool; not on my computer!

:stirpot:

Computer time March till mid May THEN swim time. :party:
We want to use as much of that precious time IN the pool before mid September comes along. :snorkle:
Do you think you could send us some of that warmth and sunshine earlier this year than last year? :cool::sunny:
We sure could use it. Woke up to snow on the ground and the pool cover. I had worked so hard to get that clean and dry. :(

I thought we were waking from hibernation, but went back to sleep. :sleep: you just wai....zzzzzz

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.