Gonna kick off summer------RIGHT!

I've seen him numerous times... Jones Beach - twice(NY), Montauk (NY), Buckeye Lake - twice(Ohio), Cincinnati (Ohio), Garden State Arts Center (Jersey), Madison Square Garden (NYC).. Whether indoors or outdoors in a torrential rain storm, it was always a blast! No, never wore the Coconut Bra. Best place by far was Buckeye Lake. Open air amphitheater with 60,000 other drunk fans. As far as Beach Houses On The Moon being the last decent album, License To Chill wasn't too bad. And sometimes his best stuff is not even his own...

:tongue: JEALOUS!! :tongue: I've seen him close to 40 times! I keep having to go back cause I can't remember them! :wink: It doesn't look like he's going to come to Nashville this year and I didn't win tickets for Key West, so I guess I'm left to listening to the concert on Sat nights floating in the pool with my frozen concoction that I made in my Margaritaville Margarita Maker!! :splash:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Gotta Luv a Parrothead! I can detect a Frozen Concoction Maker at 500 yards.

Ha! Ha! Parrothead, I yam, I yam! Woody...I also bought the liquor chiller when it was on sale a couple of years ago! I can say that I'm not all that impressed with it though....which may be the reason they went on sale! I can keep a bottle of {favorite shooting liquor of the day} in my freezer and it's better than that machine!

Enjoy your concert! It's still a treat after all these years! I went to the drive-in show last summer that was streaming from Frisco...it was a lot of fun, but I don't think our drive-in was prepared for the on-slaught that hit them! LOL

Parrothead Tip of the Day: Regardless of what adult beverage will be taken out and "shot" that day.........(some just need to be executed!)............I always keep them in the freezer before loading up the chiller. Mine works just fine on the tiki bar in the shade on the deck.

Yes, we certainly HAVE executed a few! LOL I have mine in the sunroom which is so close to the freezer anyway I don't even bother with it! That's one less thing to clean up! Enjoy your concert! I'll be listening from the pool! :D

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.