Doughboy Entry Steps...Thoughts?

mbuice

LifeTime Supporter
Jul 1, 2014
Denton, TX
Greetings,

First time poster, long time lurker here. I've been researching for about a year now, and will be getting started with our pool purchase/installation in the next few weeks. We're going to be sinking a doughboy with expandable liner (18 X 34 Autumn Breeze with a 7 foot deep end). I live in North Texas, and I'm still shopping around for the best deal.

My question is about entry steps. I've seen where there are entry steps available for the doughboy that can be used in place of one of the wall panels, like what you would see on an in-ground pool kit.

Does anyone have any experience with these when it comes to maintenance? Are they worth it, and about how much extra $$ was the upgrade. I just want to make sure I get everything I need/want the first time around. (If possible!)

Thanks for everything, TFP is amazing!

-Mandy

After speaking with my dealer, apparently the entry steps aren't available with the Autumn Breeze, and I would have to step up to the Copper Canyon. Really don't know if it would be worth the extra $2500. Yuck.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.