Balboa Control panel she no work

Mar 6, 2015
Ottawa/Canada
Hi, new to the forum.. My hot tub jets do not activate when I push the buttons on the control panel. I did a bunch of googling and came to the conclusion it was the control panel.. But then a little more digging and maybe its just the overlay? I see they sell overlays.. Is it common that the overlay buttons stop working but the control panel its self is still fine?

I had the same problem. Try turning the breaker off for a full minute then turning back on.

17000k gallon IG vinyl kidney, iaqualink 2.0, Hayward cartridge, 1.0 hp VS Jandy, fusion 2 SWG, Toronto

I tried unplugging in for 5 minutes or so.. I assume that would have the same effect as flipping the breaker? Only have the controls work.. I can turn the temp up but not down, I can turn the lights on and off but can turn the jets on.. The jets do seem to work though

Hey joe, that's the exact problem I had with my bullfrog A6 tub. Like I say, I turned the breaker off for a minute and it fixed everything. Any warranty left?

17000k gallon IG vinyl kidney, iaqualink 2.0, Hayward cartridge, 1.0 hp VS Jandy, fusion 2 SWG, Toronto

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.