Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Balboa Control panel she no work

1. Back To Top    #1

Balboa Control panel she no work

Hi, new to the forum.. My hot tub jets do not activate when I push the buttons on the control panel. I did a bunch of googling and came to the conclusion it was the control panel.. But then a little more digging and maybe its just the overlay? I see they sell overlays.. Is it common that the overlay buttons stop working but the control panel its self is still fine?

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Balboa Control panel she no work

Welcome to the forum Joe!

I can't answer, but giving you a bump so someone may see and give you the one you need. Good luck, and enjoy the forum.
    TFP Moderator
    Essential Links:
    ABC's Of Pool Chemistry, Test Kits, SLAM Your Pool
    28K Gal IG FreeForm, CLI Quartz, Pentair 36"SF & VS Pump, Dolphin M5, Rheem

3. Back To Top    #3

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick_B View Post
    Welcome to the forum Joe!

I can't answer, but giving you a bump so someone may see and give you the one you need. Good luck, and enjoy the forum.
    Thanks for the Bump!

4. Back To Top    #4

I had the same problem. Try turning the breaker off for a full minute then turning back on.

17000k gallon IG vinyl kidney, iaqualink 2.0, Hayward cartridge, 1.0 hp VS Jandy, fusion 2 SWG, Toronto

5. Back To Top    #5

Quote Originally Posted by junglejetjay View Post
    I had the same problem. Try turning the breaker off for a full minute then turning back on.

17000k gallon IG vinyl kidney, iaqualink 2.0, Hayward cartridge, 1.0 hp VS Jandy, fusion 2 SWG, Toronto

I tried unplugging in for 5 minutes or so.. I assume that would have the same effect as flipping the breaker? Only have the controls work.. I can turn the temp up but not down, I can turn the lights on and off but can turn the jets on.. The jets do seem to work though

6. Back To Top    #6

Hey joe, that's the exact problem I had with my bullfrog A6 tub. Like I say, I turned the breaker off for a minute and it fixed everything. Any warranty left?

7. Back To Top    #7

Thanks for giving me hope found
    The problem. . I pulled the panel and two wires are fried.. I'll have to replace the panel.. at least I didnt have to spend 150 bucks for an estimate