Pol Control Equipment

gonzo

Mar 3, 2015
South Florida
My new pool just got finished, and I am confused about what kind of pool equipment I got. My contract says I will get a Jandy Aqualink RS-PS4, however, I was trying to read through the manual of the RS-PS4 and nothing match what was installed. Does anybody recognize the equipment model by looking at the attached picture?

Attachments

• IMAG0186.jpg
    IMAG0186.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 44
JasonLion, thanks for the replay. The manual I got is for the Aqualink RS OneTouch and is doesn't relate to anything on this panel. The pool company have not turn the pool over to me yet. They may have an explanation.

Thanks. As a new pool owner with no previews experience I am trying to understand. So, if I understand this right, every pool gets this panel install plus the control device? (iAquaLink, RS OneTouch, RS All Button or a PDA?) In my case, they already installed an iAqualink 2.0

No, every pool does not get this panel.
You will get what is listed in your contract and what you paid for. Seems like the builder should be able to answer these questions for you ;)

You said you are getting a Aqualink RS OneTouch, which includes the OneTouch panel, which is a separate piece from the control center (which appears in your photo). It did recently became possible to get an Internet control only version without a remote other than Internet control.

The way the Aqualink is marketed slightly different from other brands. All of the other brands offer a base package that includes a control center (which contains the relays), and then offer several possible optional remote controllers. While Aqualink is sold as one of several controllers, which are implicitly bundled with the main control center.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.