Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Jandy Aqualink PDA-PS6

1. Back To Top    #1

Jandy Aqualink PDA-PS6

Does anybody know how many physical relays come on this system? Mine has 4 installed vs the 6 I though should be installed. I am trying to determine if I need to ask the pool builder to install the other 2 even if they are not currently in use.

Thanks
    39' x 18' IG 3.5X4.5X9 34k gallon w/ raised spa, 3 stone scupers
    Jandy 60 SqFt DE, Jandy PDA PS6, Jandy JXi400 heater, Jandy 2.0 EPump w/SVRS
    A&A Manufacturing ICS w/G4 venturi heads
    2 incandescent lights in pool, 1 in spa.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Jandy Aqualink PDA-PS6

The PS6 should come with 6 relays (the pump relay and 5 aux relays). It sounds like you got a PDA-PS4.
    19K gal, vinyl, 1/2 HP WhisperFlo pump, 200 sqft cartridge filter, AutoPilot Digital SWG, Dolphin Dynamic cleaning robot
    Creator of PoolMath and Pool Calculator. Other handy links: Support this site, TF Test Kits, Pool School

3. Back To Top    #3

Thanks, that is what I thought it should have. We paid extra for the PDA-PS6, and I think it is, as the PDA splash screen says it, and in the setup menu, I have the ability to turn on/off aux4 and aux5. So I think its just missing the physical relays being installed.
    39' x 18' IG 3.5X4.5X9 34k gallon w/ raised spa, 3 stone scupers
    Jandy 60 SqFt DE, Jandy PDA PS6, Jandy JXi400 heater, Jandy 2.0 EPump w/SVRS
    A&A Manufacturing ICS w/G4 venturi heads
    2 incandescent lights in pool, 1 in spa.

4. Back To Top    #4

The PDA-PS6 kit includes 2 relays on top of the 4 relays that are always included with the power center box.