What to do with dead pump motor

My automation with breaker box has a separate bonding lug that is connected to the bare copper bonding wire. Check if that is the case for you. I do not think you have to connect the bonding system to the breaker ground ... But I am not 100% sure if that is ok or should be avoided.

Everything is wired, installed and functioning. I had a minor wiring issue initially with my switch but all is well now.

Since everything had been down for 2 weeks I ran the pump on high speed yesterday. I noticed that this results in the normal ~10psi on my pressure gauge on the filter. I switched it to low speed to verify everything functioned and the pressure drops to 0. I expected pressure to be lower but not 0. Could it just be my gauge? On low speed everything is functioning and water is returning to the pool so it is circulating.

Likely the gauge. They tend to not with well at the ends of the gauge. The glycerin ones tftestkits sells are larger and only go from 0 to 30 so easier to see pressure differences.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.