Re: Adding solar to an easy touch system

Mar 26, 2008
Tennessee

does that seem like a reasonable price? most places ive seen are quite a bit more expensive.
the website is called discountsolarwaterheaters.com

I have been looking at the same website. Have you purchased from them yet? What type of panels did you buy? Happy with them? Thanks!

Moved from old thread which was actually split from an even older thread. By Divin Dave

Hi runsoncoffee,
Welcome to TFP!

I moved your question and started a new thread for you. The post you replied to was somewhat old, and even at that, it was also split from the original.

We try for each of our fourm members to have their own threads. This hopefully will help you get better visibility and let us help you better. I'm sure someone will be along shortly and hopefully be able to help you out.

enjoy

i havent moved forward with the solar thing yet.
even at those low prices its still not cheap. I do plan on doing something sooner or later though. as soon as the money is there.
if you do decide to try them, please keep us updated. it seems like a good deal to me if I had the cash.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.