Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Re: Adding solar to an easy touch system

1. Back To Top    #1

Re: Adding solar to an easy touch system

Quote Originally Posted by dumbcluck View Post
    does that seem like a reasonable price? most places ive seen are quite a bit more expensive.
    the website is called
    I have been looking at the same website. Have you purchased from them yet? What type of panels did you buy? Happy with them? Thanks!

Moved from old thread which was actually split from an even older thread. By Divin Dave

2. Back To Top    #2
    Longview, Texas

Hi runsoncoffee,
    Welcome to TFP!

I moved your question and started a new thread for you. The post you replied to was somewhat old, and even at that, it was also split from the original.

We try for each of our fourm members to have their own threads. This hopefully will help you get better visibility and let us help you better. I'm sure someone will be along shortly and hopefully be able to help you out.

Divin Dave,
    IG Vinyl, 15' x 30', 3 1/2' - 6' deep, Oval, ~15K gal, Intelliclor IC40, Intelliflo VS pump, Clean and Clear 420 Filter, auto-fill-disabled, Retrofit LED Color Light, Dolphin Nautilus Robot, TF100 Test Kit, Taylor K1766 Salt Test Kit, Tftestkit Pressure Gauge. Experience- it's what's learned just after you needed it most !!

3. Back To Top    #3
    long beach

i havent moved forward with the solar thing yet.
    even at those low prices its still not cheap. I do plan on doing something sooner or later though. as soon as the money is there.
    if you do decide to try them, please keep us updated. it seems like a good deal to me if I had the cash.
    -Jimbo- My pool was full of dirt and trees. Now it's full of water and children!
    20k gallon inground pool, 18" raised spa 7' round, 8 jets, 3" spa plumbing. Pentair intelliflo 3hp vsp, Easy touch 4 w/ ic 40, CCP 420 cartridge filter, Raypak 407a w/ cupro nickel, Screen logic 2, Pentair intelliph, spa side remote, Pentair 5g color lights pool and spa, TF-100 test kit with speed stir and Dolphin Oasis Z5