connecting Sta-rite var speed to jandy system

Jun 24, 2013
I recently installed a sta-rite var speed and want to control it with my jandy. The jandy system i have does support var speed pumps. I just need to know what com port i connect the wires to in order to do this.

This should be described in your AquaLink manual. The procedure varies just a little based on which model of AquaLink you have. Basically, you wire pin 2 and pin 3 on the pump to pin 2 and pin 3 on a comm port on the AquaLink. There should be a nice diagram in the manual.

The Aqualink I have is the PDA PS6 with a jbox for communication. I just want to make sure that I can use the same connector that the jbox uses for communication with the pump. As for a diagram there is none. I have found that Jandy is very secretive with knowledge when is comes to connections, even when I was service tech ~15 years ago.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.