Intermatic Timer Issue Question

tbwill

Oct 7, 2014
Fresno, CA
We just had the pool replastered last week so the pump has been running 24/7 for the past three days during startup while the tech is getting everything balanced. Yesterday he replaced the start/stop trippers in the timer so it would shut off this morning. Came home this afternoon and the pump was still running. Looked at the timer and it is keeping time and it tripped the stop lever but the pump will not shut off. The manual lever is in the off position but it will not shut off the pump. I had to shut it off at the breaker. I imagine it's time for replacement, but before I spend money on that, I am probably going to replace the single speed pump with a Pentair Intelliflow VS. I believe the Intelliflow uses it's own timer so it would not need the Intermatic Timer, right? The Polaris 380 has it's own timer so it's not affected.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.