Austin, TX
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool Edge-40
No one buying buying bleach in the winter? I was in Sam's the other day and they'd gone up to $9.50/3. Then I was in another Sam's (only 20 mi apart) yesterday and it was still $8.19/3. Picked up 2 cases to fill up my new 15 gallon tank. Anxious to try out my new Heat Pump, was 80 degrees yesterday (but water's at 55), so don't want to waste that much power (yet).

Or is there Bleach prices 2015 thread? Not showing up on my phone if there is.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Note from moderator: I've put up a sticky thread for bleach/chlorine prices. If everybody will post there, I can keep a single list updated. http://www.troublefreepool.com/threa...iquid-Chlorine

Doesn't have to be best price, just convenient.

Re: Bleach Prices 2014

It stays the same here too. I usually get it at target. Much much less frequently in the winter. Still 2.99 in target for the 121 oz 8.25%. There's almost always an extra 5% off with the cartwheel app too.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Just got an e-mail from local pool store, 12.5% @ $1.99 per gallon, limit 12. Island Recreation, crappy customer service, but they have great e-mail bargains every now and then.

You gotta watch that 12.5% as in its strength. It degrades faster so check the manufacture date and if you use any 12.5% make sure it raises your FC the amount it's supposed to by testing 20-30 minutes after adding.
I've used 12.5% before and it worked out to be like 10%. It was only a month old. I stick with bleach from Walmart.

You gotta watch that 12.5% as in its strength. It degrades faster so check the manufacture date and if you use any 12.5% make sure it raises your FC the amount it's supposed to by testing 20-30 minutes after adding.
I've used 12.5% before and it worked out to be like 10%. It was only a month old. I stick with bleach from Walmart.

It's all I used last year and no problems. Heck, even if was 8%, it's still an awesome price. Where else can anyone find "any %" bleach/chlorine for $1.99 a gallon.

Just received another flyer from the same pool store. .99 cents for 1 gal of 6%, limit 12. I know it's not "full" chlorine strength of 12%, but .99 cents is a still good for bleach. Wifey wants a case for the laundry room, lol. Time for another run to the store!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.