Bleach Prices 2015

A bit off topic, but no need for a new thread. I don't know if they changed the label or I was too focused on date codes, but I managed to come home from Walmart with two of nine jugs saying "Easy Pour". By dumb luck I poured one into my washer and wondered why it was so thick. Oh and it made my front loader foam bad despite saying "HE" on the label. I'm soooo glad none got in my pool.

A bit off topic, but no need for a new thread. I don't know if they changed the label or I was too focused on date codes, but I managed to come home from Walmart with two of nine jugs saying "Easy Pour". By dumb luck I poured one into my washer and wondered why it was so thick. Oh and it made my front loader foam bad despite saying "HE" on the label. I'm soooo glad none got in my pool.

Made that same mistake with our HE washer too. That's the last jug of easy pour I'll ever buy.

Re: Bleach Prices 2014

I saw 10% at Randalls grocery 2 pack for $9 (Kem-tec). The 8% Clorox is always cheaper at Sams Club.

I need it since i just checked my pool and fc is less than 1. The oak pollen is turning it green.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I know everyone is saying bleach is the go to for cheap chlorine, but I don't understand why. I pay $10 for 4 gallons of 12.5% at the pool store. Seems pretty good unless I'm missing something?
Because many states don't have pool store chlorine that cheap. In Austin it's $18 for 4 gallons of 10%. Target and Sams odd are cheaper.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support

Just saw the ad this morning.

For those of us in the Chicago area/midwest where you have access to a Menards, this is the best price for 12.5% you will ever see, anywhere.

Second best is either Great Escape or American Sale, $10 for 4 gallons of 12.5%.

Put four Menard's cases in my basement yesterday - at the Gurnee store the Julian date was either 08915 or 15089 I can't remember .........either way I think that means the end of March for a born-on date .......

Just saw the ad this morning.

For those of us in the Chicago area/midwest where you have access to a Menards, this is the best price for 12.5% you will ever see, anywhere.

Second best is either Great Escape or American Sale, $10 for 4 gallons of 12.5%.

TIME TO RUN TO MENARDS!

A few weeks ago they had some remnants of last year's stock but a few jugs of this year. Hopefully they've filled up the shelves a bit so I can stock up. It's a different brand than last year and different than the website but still says 12.5%.

Just bought Austin's 12.5% for $2.99 gallon at Ollies.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.