Bleach Prices 2015

Sure,
Napco Chemical
2830 Spring Cypress Rd.
Spring Texas 77388

You just need to have your own container which you can find the 15 gal or 55 gal drums easily around Houston.

I'm on the wrong side of Houston. I don't know of any place near League City that sells or distributes in bulk, so I buy the HASA 12.5% from Glacier Pool ($17.99 for 4 gallons). I think they have a second store in Spring as well.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
If Anyone is around the Racine Wisconsin Area (Between Chicago and Milwaukee on the "Big Pool called Lake Michigan)

I found a place called DW-Davies. Local chemical supply place that sells 15% in 5 Gallon Containers for $25 plus tax. When my wife and I bought our house (three days ago) I saw one of the containers in the garage by the rest of the pool supplies. Actually a nice container, square with a twist spigot on the top so you could set it on the side on a shelf in the garage and then just twist the spigot to fill a container to take to the pool.

When I just called to make sure they still carry it (not showing up on the online store) the lady said that they do carry it but can only sell it out of the store not online for shipping (hazardous materials or something). But I'm thinking $5/gallon for 15% might be a worth while option.. Well that and their store is only like 5 minutes from my house. Closer than Walmart or any other Big box stores :)

http://dwdavies.com/product/pool-khlor

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.