Bleach Prices 2015

I see all the prices listed here and except for bulk buys with returnables and special sales, locally here in Tucson nothing beats Walmart at $6.47 or so for 2 gallons of 10%.
Is it only in Tucson that Walmart carries liquid CL in a pool section? Usually fresh but they often store it outside is my only concern.

Target $2.94 15% off today only (cyber Monday) is $2.50 for 8.25%. Not sure if you get another 5%with card.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Just got some 8.25 % bleach at WINCO for $1.98 (121 Oz.). Don't know how long this will last, but seemed to be the regular price i.e. not marked as sale or markdown.

Winco website shows stores in Arizona | California | Idaho | Nevada | Oregon | Texas | Utah | Washington.

I got 5 gallons of 10.5% for $7.98 this week. That's a special at Leslies this week. I usually pay $2.20/gal at my regular pool store.

2.20 for a five gallon is a steal for Around here , let alone the Leslie's price. I went to Leslie's here in Little Rock looking for such a deal and was kindly laughed off in that they don't have it around here. Strange. I'm pretty sure that 10% bleach at Lowes is 3.99. I need to find a deal.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
2.20 for a five gallon is a steal for Around here , let alone the Leslie's price. I went to Leslie's here in Little Rock looking for such a deal and was kindly laughed off in that they don't have it around here. Strange.

I never said $2.20 for 5 gallons - that would be insane! I said $2.20 is the "normal" price i pay per gallon. The 5gal for $7.98 is a special in the local circular for Leslie's. That's the only thing that will get me in that store. I took in the coupon, but they did not actually take it, just gave me the jugs for that price. I'm sure it's somewhat regional, based on purchasing power. In S Florida, probably 90% of backyards have a pool, and there's a pool store in every shopping center. Liquid chlorine is available everywhere, fresh, and cheap.

I never said $2.20 for 5 gallons - that would be insane! I said $2.20 is the "normal" price i pay per gallon. The 5gal for $7.98 is a special in the local circular for Leslie's. That's the only thing that will get me in that store. I took in the coupon, but they did not actually take it, just gave me the jugs for that price. I'm sure it's somewhat regional, based on purchasing power. In S Florida, probably 90% of backyards have a pool, and there's a pool store in every shopping center. Liquid chlorine is available everywhere, fresh, and cheap.
any way to scan the coupon and post it here?
I don't even bother checking out mail from Leslie's who knows maybe I had it too.

any way to scan the coupon and post it here?
I don't even bother checking out mail from Leslie's who knows maybe I had it too.

You can print it here

- - - Updated - - -

And when I say "a pool in every backyard", I'm not kidding. Here's a satellite shot of my neighborhood.

satellite_zpsjc5ht6ls.jpg

For those in Maryland, I found a place in (Silver Spring), that sells 12%-15% bleach for $2.54 a gallon. You have to bring your own containers. Message me if you want the Name. I do not want to put the name out in public in case it looks like I am promoting a vendor.

For those in Maryland, I found a place in (Silver Spring), that sells 12%-15% bleach for $2.54 a gallon. You have to bring your own containers. Message me if you want the Name. I do not want to put the name out in public in case it looks like I am promoting a vendor.

As long as you're not employed by the vendor or stand to gain something from folks choosing them, it's fine to post the name. I tell people about sales on bleach at specific stores from time to time and I don't see any difference here.

Thx Joel...

The company in Maryland is;

Amato
9120 Talbot Ave
Silver Spring, MD
(301) 565-3220

I was quoted $2.54 a gallon for 12%-15%.

When I went in and being a new customer, they quoted me a bit higher price.

When I let them know I called, they honored the $2.54 price.

This is the first time I used the concentrate and I think its on the higher side of bleach %.

I think it is so, as I have to SLAM my pool and when I added the amount from Pool Math, it jumped my numbers
pretty high.

Hope it helps.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.