Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Best lounge chairs

1. Back To Top    #1

Best lounge chairs

Can you recommend the best or really good lounge chairs please?
    New Orleans, LA

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Best lounge chairs

Costco/Sams club usually have some nice ones. Don't skimp, buy quality so you don't have to replace every year or so.
    17K Kidney Shaped Pool Concrete (Diamond Bright) Pool, 3/4 hp 2 speed 115V Sta-rite Duraglas PEA5D-180L/P2R5D-181L (Impeller C105-92PS Diffuser C1-216P), 1.5 piping, Pentair CC100 Filter , Heat Siphon 100K BTU Heat Pump Pool Heater, Flow meter Blue White Flowmeter Model No. F-30150P, Hayward Astrolight SP0581N, SWCG CalimarTitanium Edition TE45 , Dolphin Nautilus Plus with CleverClean, Lakeland Florida

3. Back To Top    #3

We go the Costco route, they are on year three and doing well. Bought cushions at Lowe's and keep them put away unless they are in use, still look new after three years.
    I always drool over the Frontgate catalog and website, really nice stuff, a bit out of my reality price-wise

J.
    In New Mexico 20'x36'/3.5' to 8.5'/32,000 gallon/IG gunite/plaster
    Pentair WFE-4 pump/Pentair CC420 cartridge filter/Raypak 266A heater
    2 Pentair Intellibrite LED's/6 Aqua arches
    Coverpools cover with hidden lid
    1,500 sq ft stamped concrete deck
    Polaris robot
    TF100

4. Back To Top    #4

X
    Quote Originally Posted by savagesix View Post
    We go the Costco route, they are on year three and doing well. Bought cushions at Lowe's and keep them put away unless they are in use, still look new after three years.
    I always drool over the Frontgate catalog and website, really nice stuff, a bit out of my reality price-wise

J.
    My sister uses Frontgate very high quality stuff. She told me to wait for sales and coupons. Her stuff still looks brand new after four years of being out in MI winters.

Her glass table top broke after two years and they replaced it with no questions asked.
    16x32 IG rectangular 21,800k new vinyl liner 2014, Triton II TR 50 sand Filter, Pentair 3/4 hsp whisperflow pump, 3 returns, TF100 test kit w/speedstir. Maytronics s 300i robot.

5. Back To Top    #5

Agreed, if you got the coin go with Frontgate. I dream and wish for the leather top poker table for my game room.
    Completed 38'X21' IG Free form pool approx 18.5K gallons, sports pool w/spa and tanning shelf 3.5-5.5 ft. Jandy Cartridge Filter, Jandy stealth pumps, Jandy LXi Heater, I aqualink, Inline chlorinator. Click to see My Pool Build