Dolphin app question

The app came out in November. There are no reviews on Apple for it. The robot needs Bluetooth and I don't know if it is only specific lines from Dolphin or if they all are Bluetooth enabled.

The Maytronics website isn't real clear on it.

Interesting. I downloaded the app (it's free), but you can't get into the app to look at the functions available unless it first links with a Dolphin. Guess it will have to wait until Spring. Thanks for the heads-up, though!

The app came out in November. There are no reviews on Apple for it. The robot needs Bluetooth and I don't know if it is only specific lines from Dolphin or if they all are Bluetooth enabled.

The Maytronics website isn't real clear on it.

Oh, that's helpful. Thanks Maytronics :hammer:

Well there isn't any info on the app. But I turned the robot on and stood next to it/the power box....no go with the z5

Apparently the Dolphin S300i was announced in Europe a couple of months ago. There seems to be a wide range of S series models coming along afterwards. I didn't see any release dates, but there is a fair bit of marketing material out there.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.