New Pool Build in Tampa -- Waterfall and Spa

Even if you love it and keep it, make him (probably the plaster company) pay in some way.
It is not what you asked for.
If Marquis Panama was a more natural lagoon look, this color is obviously not that.
Not sure the look you were after, this is a pretty color and is very inviting.

Oh my gosh that is beautiful!! I love the color! I really really love the waterfall fire pit spa thing. Really gorgeous work. Yeah you should definitely ask for some kind of money back or something for them messing up the color, but inside I'd be thanking God for a happy accident ;-)

AND this is why I am now telling everyone to BE there for these events. This is the second pool that got the wrong color! The other one was SO wrong that they made them chip it all out and redo. The plaster they did was level one on costs. What they paid for was a level 3 on costs! OUCH and NOT even close!

What happened with them was someone mixed two houses up that day. One house got the upgraded plaster (so got a happy accident) and the other house got the not near as good plaster :(

It was fixed in the end but ..................some headaches and heart stoppage for sure!

Kim

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.