Travertine pool decks-how well are they holding up?

Feb 7, 2015
Monrovia, MD
Welcome to TFP! I started a new Thread for your post since it was originally made in a thread that was several years old and would likely not have received a response. Please start a new Thread whenever you have a question or new topic as opposed to posting your question on an existing Thread. Plus, posting your question in a new Thread is more likely to get responses and gives your question the attention it deserves. --BoDarville, TFP Moderator

We are in the process of getting a Travertine pool deck but are concerned with the freezing effects on the Travertine. We are really looking for a beautiful maintenance free decking. Can anyone with a Travetine pool deck tell me how theirs has held up over the past few years? Thanks!!

Ours has been in about 6 months now, it took me a while to get it sealed because it was either raining or the kids were swimming and notice some small amounts of wear. Since sealing I haven't noticed any more and will make sure another good coat is applied this spring before swimming begins again. We love the looks of it and get rave reviews from everyone that comes over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.