Screen Logic 2 interface questions....

Jan 31, 2015
Las Vegas, NV
I have a Pentair Easy Touch system, it came with a small remote to control the "on/off" functions of 4 AUX items. I am wanting to be able to control my system from iphone/ipad. When looking online it looks like there are 2 different things that I need to get in order to achieve this. Can anyone chime in and let me know what exactly I need in order to make this happen? thanks

Welcome to TFP!

The only thing you absolutely need is a Pentair ScreenLogic Interface (520500), however, unless it is easy to run a cable from near your internet router out to the main pentair control panel, you will likely also want the Pentair Wireless Connection Kit Bundle (521964).

Pentair has also been bundling a newer wireless connection kit with the Screenlogic interface as part number 522104 We've used a bunch of them, and they work great. The price of the bundled kit is the same as buying the adapter only, so you should buy the bundled kit.

tony c

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.